Saint Paul's offers two In-Person Worship services each Sunday, now with both services being livestreamed.
Services are offered at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. as well as livestreamed on the Saint Paul's Facebook Page.
The Order of Service - Sunday, January 17, 2021
Some key details for the service:
• Reservations for the service must be made in advance. You may reserve seats by either phoning the church office and leaving a message (251 943-2173) or by emailing the church at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the number of people you will bring with you.
• The maximum attendance for the service will be 55 at each service. Reservations beyond that number will not be accepted, People from the same household will be seated together.
• Wearing of masks will be required, as will social distancing.
• Communion will be in one-kind (the bread) and will be distributed one person at-a-time at the altar gate. The bread will be in a small paper cup, making this communion “touch free.”
• Passing of the peace will be virtual and non-physical – with a wave or a nod.
• The Bishop has asked that no singing be done. Music will be on the organ or piano.
• Ushers will seat people and will provide for an orderly, safe departure.
• The service will be briefer than a typical Eucharist, to provide for minimum exposure.
• If you are feeling ill, have been exposed to Covid-19, or have a compromised immune system, you should consider worshipping at home on one of the sites suggested in our newsletters.
If you have questions, please direct them to our interim rector, Fr. David, at email@example.com or by contacting the parish office.
We look forward to seeing you in the pews or online!