Father David, the vestry, and the staff are very excited to now be able to offer three worship services each week.
Thursday Noonday Eucharist w/Healing Service
This service occurs at 12:00 p.m. in the sanctuary and follows a strict set of guidelines. For more information, click here.
Sunday Morning Services - 8:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m. (10 a.m. with livestream)
In both services, we need to follow these steps:
- Masks are required (for your safety and the safety of others).
- Social-distancing will be the norm.
- Alternating pews are marked-off to remain empty.
- Music will be instrumental only.
- The entire service will be in the bulletin. No prayer books will be used
- Passing of the peace will be virtual.
- Communion will be in one-kind - the bread.
- Reservations are required to be made by calling or emailing the parish office by Friday.
- Attendance will be limited to 55-people for each service. This past Sunday, we had 45 attend 10am and 17 at 8am. Please consider the 8am service.
- We have shortened the service (and the sermon) as provided by the rubrics of the Book of Common Prayer.